Washington Sundar (Cricketer) Age, Biography, Wiki, Height, Family, Wife & House
|Real Name||Washington Sundar|
|Profession||Indian Cricketer (All-rounder)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 185 cm|
in meters- 1.85 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 1”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 74 kg|
in Pounds- 163 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 39 Inches|
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
|International Debut||Test- N/A|
ODI- 13 December 2017 against Sri Lanka at Mohali
|Jersey Number||#55 (India)|
#5 (India U-19)
#555 (Rising Pune Supergiant)
|Domestic/State Teams||Tamil Nadu, Delhi, Delhi Daredevils, Kolkata Knight Riders, Rajasthan Royals, Rising Pune Supergiants, Abahani Limited|
|Batting Style||Left Handed Bat|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm off-break|
|Records/Achievements (main ones)||• In Tamil Nadu Primer League 2016, Washington took 11 wickets in 9 matches at an average of 12 and an economy rate of 5.54.|
• Washington, in his debut match in 2016, scored a quick 40 as an opener in the second innings.
• As of May 2017, the best bowling figure that Sundar could produce in one of his first-class matches is, '3 wickets off just 23 runs.'
• While playing the first qualifier match against Mumbai Indians in May 2017, he claimed 3 wickets by conceding just 16 runs helping Pune to get into the finals of IPL 2017 after a tremendous 20 runs win over the opposition.
|Career Turning Point||His furious bowling performance at the RPS trials 2017 stunned the selectors after him taking the wicket of skipper Steve Smith.|
|Date of Birth||5 October 1999|
|Age (as in 2017)||18 Years|
|Birth Place||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|School||St Bede's school, Chennai|
|Educational Qualification||Currently pursuing 10+2 standard|
|Family||Father- M. Sundar|
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Shailja (Indian Cricketer)
|Hobbies||Listening to music|
|Favourite Cricketer||Sunil Gavaskar|
|Girls, Family & More|
Facts About Washington Sundar
- Does Washington Sundar smoke cigarettes or weed: Not Known
- Does Washington Sundar drink alcohol or any other drug: Not Known
- Washington’s father was a best-known cricketer and he wants his son to be a cricketer. His father had a godfather, Mr. Washington, who used to pay his fees and buy him bats.
- Initially, he was a batsman then later he became off-spinner.
- Washington replaced spinner R. Ashwin for the 10th edition of IPL.